View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2012, 13:23   #10
Jamie2k9
Really Really Regluar Poster

The 14.10 from Heuston on Sundays is suposed to have security onboard and if it did they clearly do nothing. Taken for Irish Rail facebook page.

Quote:
*********an absolut disgrace of irish rail 3 reasons people smokin an taken drugs on the 2.10 to waterford from dublin plus people booking there seats online and IRISH RAIL NOT LEAVING ANY SEATS FOR PEOPLE WHO PAID 37 EURO FOR A ...RETURN TICKET AT THE STATION !!!!!!!!! THERE was an eldery lady who had to stand the hole way from dublin to kilkenny while a couple from the usa got abuse an i qote do want a f******g fight u old b*****D same with me an my partner we got abuse off them there where also alot of underage drinkers causing havac on the train in future put more security on trians when major events is on in the city and dont be bookin the hole train out to credit an debit card holders i do expect irish rail to get back to me ABOUT THIS MATTER an say sorry for what we had to put up with on 8th of july 2012 it was outrages and it will be the last time il ever use a train to a public event***********
Jamie2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote