View Single Post
Unread 15-01-2009, 13:32   #3
MrX
Really Regular Poster

Well, on the morning I went there I was rushing for a train. You don't always have time to go wandering around looking for an attendant. This car park is at least as big as the space in Heuston, if not slightly larger. How the heck was I supposed to know there was an attended hut, or that it accepted payment?! No signs, no nothing!

There were no obvious signs directing towards any hut.
The machines did not work properly.
It's completely inflexible, i.e. you have to decide how long you're going to stay before you go.
So what if you haven't seen cars clamped there? Are you suggesting that I just leave my car there after the ticket expires if I'm delayed in Dublin and hope that they don't clamp it?! The release fee is astronomical.

Anyway, obviously my opinion is of no consequence and CIE are a wonderfully well organised company who would never do anything that might inconvenience passengers!

All hail CIE!

With respect, I use many other car parks and on a regular basis e.g. airports, and railway (UK and elsewhere) and the facility at kent station while it's roomy, is very poorly organised and managed.

Last edited by MrX : 15-01-2009 at 13:35.
MrX is offline   Reply With Quote