View Single Post
Unread 25-05-2015, 15:16   #25
Jamie2k9
Really Really Regluar Poster

Quote:
I'm not sure how anyone can jump to all of the conclusions that you have in that post on the basis of a sample of one single day's performance?

I don't think that you can judge the popularity of a service until after several months, and performance until after at least one week.

You certainly cannot leap to the conclusions that you have after one single day.
Schedules don't allow very much leeway and for a service to be late entering a critical part of the network and arriving on time in Heuston is not acceptable. I am aware it's not the only service however causing such delays as 10 minutes is not acceptable. Note that the service commenced when there is only one TSR in place on the line which seems to be preeminent it won't be long until another is in place and it will just make the problem worse. This is just poor timetabling from IE's part and most can see it was never going to work expect those who came up with it.

As for numbers using it, 10 minutes difference in times is a lot to many and I bet that whenever a timetable changes you will see it have an 08.15 arrival.
Jamie2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote