View Single Post
Unread 14-06-2016, 12:13   #10
Jamie2k9
Really Really Regluar Poster

Quote:
My basic point is that you are generally better waiting to see the outcome of a process like this rather than jumping to conclusions and frankly belittling anyone who takes a more considered approach.
Maybe so but my basic point was no radical changes would of been made. One thing to watch out for with Sligo is if the 15.35 will operate on FO in place of the planned 16.10 as the way things stand as suggested above is that peak Fri between 15.00-17.05 there is 4 less coaches traveling to Sligo than the current timetable.

Really odd that they have published the above link months ahead of a timetable which might happen this year. They even appear to be proposing a Heuston timetable change before the line works are completed from what i'm told.

If they had any sense all new timetables would be stopped and not implemented until the 11th December and that includes not opening the PPT until this date as well even if ready in November. Both Heuston and Connolly (reissued) drafts should be published in October and a full 4 weeks consolation allowed followed by 4 weeks for IE to make any changes and 2 weeks notice to the public of new start date.

It's time to return previous years and a standard full timetable change/amendment/conformation no changes until following year.

Last edited by Jamie2k9 : 14-06-2016 at 12:17.
Jamie2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote