View Single Post
Unread 13-04-2014, 17:47   #62
James Howard
Really Really Regluar Poster

The real issue here is that the anti-social behaviour number posted in Edgeworthstown station was not answered. Even the number of Longford station would have done. I'll repeat what I said so far, maybe people will understand if they read again.

There is no point in calling the guards in Edgeworthstown as there aren't any. It is better for the train to take the problem to Longford and the guards in Longford can meet the train.

I felt unsafe using any of the mechanisms for communicating with the driver as there people were at both ends of the car and I could go no further either way. When I got off the train, to speak to the driver, I would have had to walk past the main site of the messing so I figured I was better off using the anti-social behaviour number that I knew was posted in the station but I didn't have in my relatively new phone.

This was not an emergency situation but it had the potential to develop into one but as a result I found out that the posted anti-social behaviour number did not work. Stopping the train in Edgeworthstown for 20 minutes to wait for guards would have only made matters a lot worse.
James Howard is offline   Reply With Quote