View Single Post
Unread 26-07-2006, 18:18   #10
sandraoh
Regular Poster

I left a holdall type bag between the seats of a train around christmas. I rang Hueston minutes after leaving the station and was told the train was still there and that someone would go an check if the bag was. I was put on hold and then cut off. I rang back and was told that no one would be available to check for half an hour and the train would have been gone by then. They said they would ring me back in half an hour to let me know if the cleaners had found it. I rang back an hour later and they told me to ring lost property. Lost property didn't answer the phone. Rang the station again and they told me the train was going to limerick and that they would ring limerick for me. I rang limerick myself a half an hour later and they hadnt heard from dublin but said they would check the train when it got in. They found it and sent it back up to Dublin. I rang Dublin to see how I should go about getting the bag and they told me if I would be best to meet the train when it got back into the station. I got off work early and when I got to the station I had to explain the whole story again because no one knew what I was talking about. I was told that the guy had come with the bags from that train and that my bag wasn't there. I then saw the guy will a golf buggy thing full of bags stopped having a big chat with other orange coated people. I eventually got my bag back and was very happy until I opened it and found that a wrapped christmas present which had been inside had been stolen.

Phew... that was a long story.
sandraoh is offline   Reply With Quote