View Single Post
Unread 28-02-2014, 21:26   #32
James Howard
Really Really Regluar Poster

Mark, as a matter of interest, what do you see as being the problem with the 1805. Do you think I am off the wall with my opinion that 29Ks don't cut if for the long-haul commuter?

Anyway it wasn't me and I didn't recognise the guy and I do know all of the people/idiots who've been commuting it long-term. I'm pretty far from being marginally irate at this stage so I doubt they would have been able to broadcast anything I would have said if they'd vox-popped me. I've probably spent more time on the Sligo line than most people who work for Irish Rail at this stage and the commuter experience is worse now that at any point since they introduced the 0545 from Sligo.

I actually got a nice response about a temporary timetable from Mr. Slowey today so who knows, if it is to drag on for another week, perhaps they will adjust properly to the new reality.

It is certainly a waste of time asking @IrishRail anything which is a bit odd. I have found that most companies tend to be a lot more responsive through their twitter channel than through more traditional customer response channels.

Last edited by James Howard : 28-02-2014 at 21:26. Reason: Removed off-topic paragraph
James Howard is offline   Reply With Quote